Ugh, love is in the air or whatever.
“Gossip Girl” himself, Penn Badgley, had a surprise, low-key wedding on Monday. His blushing bride? Domino Kirke, sister of Jemima, star of “Girls,” and Lola, star of “Mozart in the Jungle.”
The two were married in a Brooklyn courthouse, in what I assume was a very chill ceremony.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
Each of the sisters Kirke congratulated the couple in a way to casually make it all about them. Jemima took to Twitter to lovingly say “Congratulations ya sh*theads! @PennBadgley and @DominoKirke it’s all downhill from here. In a good way!” How charming!
Lola posted a photo on Instagram, noting that a courthouse wedding is the perfect opportunity to steal the show away from the married couple. “When someone gets married in a courthouse, it’s really an open invitation to everyone but the beautiful bride to explore all the fashion has to offer,” she wrote. What an inspiration!
When someone gets married in a courthouse, it's really an open invitation to everyone but the beautiful bride to explore all that fashion has to offer. Here, I try a look simply called "Pants," as Cassius goes for "That Dude from #incubus" and Jemima experiments with "Off to Therapy!" Congratulations @dominokirke. We love you.
For what it's worth, Badgley, 30, has proven time and time again that he has pretty good taste, having dated both Blake Lively and, my personal fave, Zoe Kravitz.
Congrats, or whatever!