Put on your best ‘60s attire, kick back with a stiff drink and start the final season off right at one of these viewing parties:
- Whiskey Park (100 Central Park S., 212-307-9222)
- Empire Steak House (237 W. 54th St., 212-582-6900)
- The Carnegie Club (156 W. 56th St., 212-957-9676)
Make a drink at home
It’d only be fitting to serve Don’s favorite drink at your “Mad Men” viewing party this week-end, right? Whip yours up at home or order it at the Bowery Hotel ($16, 335 Bowery, 212-505-9100), where the hidden lobby would be perfect for Don and his philandering ways.
- Photos: Women's March In New York City30 Pictures
- PHOTOS: 16 Betty White quotes to brighten your day17 Pictures
2 oz. bourbon
1 cube of brown sugar
3 dashes Angostura bitters
Splash of seltzer
Directions:In an old fashioned glass, add the sugar and bitters. Muddle together until it’s paste-like. Clean off the muddler over the glass with a splash of seltzer. Add one large cube of ice and stir. Garnish with an orange twist and cherry.