Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds tied the knot over the weekend in South Carolina after almost a year of dating, according to People magazine. The traditional, family-filled ceremony was successfully kept off the radar, with no reports of the nuptials leaking until after the fact. The wedding took place Sunday evening at Boone Hall Plantation in Mt. Pleasant, S.C., just outside of Charleston, with the reception held in a white tent on the plantation. Florence + the Machine singer Florence Welch performed a few songs and took a turn as the wedding DJ, according to the magazine. This is the first marriage for Lively and the second for Reynolds, who was previously married to Scarlett Johansson.
Kristen Stewart that pretty soon she'll be side-by-side with estranged boyfriend Robert Pattinson to promote the final "Twilight" film, and she swears she isn't stressing out about it. "We're going to be fine. We're going to be totally fine," she tells the Associated Press. We certainly hope they will be, as the studio behind the film is reportedly planning to break records for the largest Hollywood premiere in history for the film's November release.
Scarlett Johansson turned heads at the Democratic National Convention when she held hands and acted affectionate with former flame Jared Leto, but her rep insists there's nothing fishy going on. "Scarlett is still dating Nate [Naylor]," he rep says, according to Us Weekly. "This is very innocent. Scarlett and Jared have remained friends, nothing more, nothing less. Let's concentrate on the DNC and her speech, which is exponentially more important." Johansson has addressed the convention earlier in the evening, preceding the speech by President Barack Obama.
An unidentified man wielding a pair of scissors reportedly tried to force his way in Miley Cyrus' Los Angeles-area home late at night over the weekend, according to the Associated Press. Luckily, Cyrus wasn't home at the time the man attempted entry, claiming to be a friend of the singer and actress. Police were called by employees inside the house and arrested the man after spotting him jumping behind bushes on the property.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
Liberty Ross, who has been estranged from husband Rupert Sanders since news of his affair with Kristen Stewart came to light, made her first public appearance over the weekend by walking the catwalk at Alexander Wang's New York Fashion Week show. And it was no easy feat for the model and mother of two. "I was totally terrified," Ross tells the Cut. "I hadn't actually been out of my house for seven weeks so I was really anxious. But it felt amazing."