After more than a year of dating, Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are engaged to be married, Theroux's rep confirms to People magazine. "Justin Theroux had an amazing birthday on Friday, receiving an extraordinary gift when his girlfriend, Jennifer Aniston, accepted his proposal of marriage," his rep says. The pair has been inseparable since first coming together in May 2011 after meeting while filming the comedy "Wanderlust." There's been no word on when exactly they'll tie the knot.
After one too many interviews in which Russell Brand ran his mouth about their failed 14-month marriage, Katy Perry has reportedly called in the lawyers to gag the British comedian, according to the Daily Star. "Katy is fed up with Russell constantly making reference to their marriage in interviews," a source tells the newspaper. "While it's mainly harmless and often even complimentary, she's sick to death of his comments being splashed all over the news and magazines." So the "Fireworks" singer is taking matters into her own hands, according to the source: "She called lawyers and told them to put a gagging order on Russ to prevent him from speaking [about] her in public again. Katy vowed never to reveal the ins and outs of their marriage breakdown or speak about Russell in any way. All she wants is the same in return."
While Vanessa Paradis is out promoting her new movie, "Cornouaille," she can't seem to dodge questions about her recent split from longtime partner Johnny Depp. "I don't want to talk about him. Who said that artists should sell their soul, expose everything about themselves?" Paradis asks in an interview with French Elle. "It's my duty to promote this movie and my albums, but you can imagine what it feels like to see people making a business out of your pain." She does offer some insight, though, into what makes relationships work — and not work: "I hate, for example, whenever you hear someone say, 'You have to work at being a couple.' No, you have to want to be there," she says.
Newlyweds Natalie Portman and Benjamin Millepied are getting an early start on exposing their baby boy to culture, taking in a concert by the Los Angeles Philharmonic at the Hollywood Bowl recently, according to People magazine. The Oscar-winning actress "looked pretty chilled out," a source says. "She was wearing jeans and a T-shirt, her hair was down. She looked more concerned about keeping [infant son Aleph] quiet and not disturbing anyone than anything.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
Macaulay Culkin's reps may insist that reports of the former child star's drug problems and failing health are bogus, but photos of the "Home Alone" star looking gaunt have his estranged parents worried. "I hope that he has the right people looking after him," Kit Culkin, who hasn't spoken to his son in 15 years, tells the Sun. Macaulay's mother, Jeanette, adds that they fear their son is "dying of some disease of heavily into drugs," based on recent photos.