Every year a group of very rich and talented men and women gather in a small auditorium in Beverly Hills, California, to give little statues to each other, drink a whole lot and sometimes wear really ugly clothes.
Some of the highlights from this series of unfortunate events were:
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
Jane Fonda's dress, which looked like the horribly deformed love child of a palm tree and an ice cream cone.
Cate Blanchett's unfortunately bland living room lamp that she decided to wear out in public.
Viola Davis' wizard robe dress that she pulled from a closet in Hogwarts.
Rooney Mara's sad little flesh-colored number that looked like a frilly, embalmed sheep intestine.