I'm starting to have trouble keeping up with this one. So: In January 2014, "House of Cards" star Robin Wright and boyfriend Ben Foster announced they were engaged, but come November 2014 they'd called it off. But then in January of this year they were back together, with plans to tie the knot back on and everything, reuniting publicly on the Golden Globes red carpet. Good times!
Well, apparently it didn't stick, as E! News reports that they've broken up and called off the wedding plans yet again. And apparently this time they've been keeping quiet about it, as the split reportedly happened a couple of months ago.
OK, so who wants to start taking bets about when they'll be back together? I'm going to go with in time for the Emmys next month. But then I'm a hopeless romantic.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures