She speaks truth to power, and some people just can't handle that. They don't want her coming into their safe little world and making them think with her radical ways. I am referring, of course, to Selena Gomez.
Russia has banned the former Disney star, apparently because of her support for gay rights. According to Hollywood Life, Gomez was set to perform in Moscow and St. Petersburg as part of her "Stars Dance" tour, but she'll have to cancel the Russian leg after being refused a visa.
Does Russia even understand what it's doing to itself? If Selena Gomez is too radical for them, they've really gone off the deep end. What's more, they're depriving themselves of some very important pop stars. If they'll only admit American stars who share their views on gay rights, they'll be left with Kirk Cameron and the weird Baldwin brother.
Selena Gomez turned 21 this summer and celebrated with a huge star-studded bash for all her friends. But it sounds like she only had eyes for one: her on-again off-again boyfriend, Justin Bieber.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
“Justin arrived at the party in his leopard-print Audi R8,” a source toldPeople. “He was casually dressed and carried a single rose.” Aww. That’s actually quite romantic, in a “Phantom of the Opera” kind of way.