As the unflagging hunt for historical legends like Noah's Ark and the lost city of Atlantis continue over the centuries, one highly-anticipated search has yielded a find that will be heralded for generations to come: A shirtless photo of Paul Ryan.
As soon as Mitt Romney named the dapper 42-year-old Ryan as his vice presidential running mate, the talk quickly shifted from Ryan's stance on Medicare to his chiseled jaw line and impressive dedication to working out.
The Wisconsin Congressman is reportedly an avid follower of P90X — an intense 90-day home workout that incorporates strength training and cardio.
Speculation grew over whether or not Ryan sported a six-pack beneath that crisp, tailored shirt of his. "When would the first bare-chested photo emerge?" we all wondered.
And now: it's here.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- A look back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
- 2018 Emmy Awards: List of winners, red carpet looks 29 Pictures
TMZ obtained a shirtless photo of him from an Oklahoma vacation he took with his wife, Janna, about six years ago — before he even got hooked on P90X. And it looks like Ryan was in great shape even before the workout regime "totally transformed his midsection." Imagine what it looks like now...
Be afraid, Joe Biden's abs, be very afraid....