Just weeks after splitting up with Scottish DJ Calvin Harris, Taylor Swift has apparently moved on — to British actor Tom Hiddleston.
The Sun releasedphotos of the twokissing and holding handson a beach in Rhode Island, where the singer owns an 11,000-square-foot mansion. The photos were taken yesterday afternoon.
This isn't the first time the pair has been spotted. According to The Sun, Swift and the 35-year-old actor met at the Met Gala in May. Later that night, they were filmed dancing to Beyoncé's "Crazy in Love" together.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
Swift-Harris fans aren't the only ones upset by the news — it looks like Harris isn't too pleased, either.
It was reported that their split was amicable; June 2, days after news of the breakup emerged, the 32-year-old Harris tweeted: "The only truth here is that a relationship came to an end & what remains is a huge amount of love and respect." Swift later retweeted his message.
But now that tweet seems to have been deleted ... linking to a page that no longer exists.
The tweet has mysteriously disappeared from Swift's profile as well.
What does it mean? Likely it means Swift isn't sitting at home with her cats writing another sad song about getting dumped. And that, my friends, we can applaud.
Follow Chloe Tsang on Twitter @itschloet