Super Bowl commercials are a huge topic of conversation after the big game and 2017 was no different. From funny to political, this year covered a lot of territory, from immigration to women's issues to helping the environment in small ways. Check out our favorites below.
1. Audi, “Daughter” hightlights the pay gap between men and women.
2. Melissa McCarthy helps the environment by driving a Kia Niro.
- 7 things to know about Miss Universe 2018 Catriona Gray 10 Pictures
- Celebrity deaths 2018: All the stars we lost too soon 47 Pictures
3. The Bai commercial features Christopher Walken, Justin Timberlake and the lyrics to 'N Sync's "Bye Bye Bye."
4. In Airbnb's “We Accept" ad, no matter who you are, you belong.
5. Turkish Airlines explains that travel is a way to bridge the gap between people who are different. Morgan Freeman narrates.
6. Budweiser's “Born the Hard Way” highlights the immigrant struggle and road to success.
7. Cure Auto Insurance's “Don’t Follow Too Closely” drives their point home by poking fun at social media.
What were your favorite commercials? Tell us in the comments below.