Kanye West has been in rare form lately, between the Grammys and New York Fashion Week. And in his lengthy interview with Style.com's Dirk Standen, he doesn't disappoint. Here, completely free of context, are some brand-new, appropriately epic Kanye quotes, ready to be applied to your own daily teachings so you can live your best life.
1. "I dislike the concept of chic being the highest compliment for a human being. I'd rather someone be nice than to be chic."
2. "I'm not going to try and act like I was influenced by a f--king dog walking down the street that broke its ankle that I had a heartfelt discussion with. I had a heartfelt discussion with all of these f--king Helmut Lang images that I stared at for so many years. I had a heartfelt discussion with my Tumblr."
3. "This audience isn't on my side, anyways. It's the fashion audience. They're not even on their own side."
4. "I'm a human being. I've got opinions, I'm not always right, I'm not always on time, I don't always say things in the proper way, but my intentions are always extremely pure. My purpose is extremely just."
5. "I won’t even call it the runway. What would you call a place where a military brigade stands? It’s no longer called the runway for me."
Follow Ned Ehrbar on Twitter: @nedrick