There are very few weddings in which the groom's attire upstages the bride's, but Saturday's nuptials between Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx and modelCourtney Bingham is an exception to the rule.
While Bingham, 28, wore a custom-made gown from her aunt's California bridal boutique, Sixx sported adagger necklace and a black bandana. It was, as they say, "a lot of look."
"Just threw my wedding suit on topped with a ton of chrome hearts jewelry & custom leather chucks W/ an old Keith Richards scarf #I'mReady," he tweeted on Saturday.
Readers, I can't stop staring at him. So many things to address about his wedding photo. Let's look together, shall we?
1. His hair. So very many questions.Can that really be his hair? Really? Remember: Sixx is 55. It's not like most men approaching 60 can rock hair like that. What kind of product do you think he uses? Did he or his new wife spend longer on their wedding 'do? Does he wear the bandana to cover up a receding hairline? Speaking of his best accessory, I love that Sixx is such a romantic as to rock a bandana with a skull and hearts. Nothing screams "eternal love" more.
- PHOTOS: What's Brewing in Steamy Hallows, the Harry Potter-Inspired Cafe19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Frida Kahlo at the Brooklyn Museum doesn't hold back23 Pictures
2. His facial hair.Look very, very closely. Is his goateelopsided? I want to straighten it out like a crooked painting on the wall. A crooked painting made out of pube-like fabric.
3. His dagger necklace."Something old, something new, something borrowed and something you can cut your filet mignon with at the reception."