When you're stuck running indoors on a treadmill, a good workout playlist can be an essential push you need to keep going. Wondering what the person you're silently racing next to is listening to? Chances are it's either "The Monster," "Timber" or
Those are the three songs topping Spotify's list of songs people listen to while working out, at least in the U.S. Worldwide, the one song appearing more than any other on Spotify's 6.7 million workout playlists, is "Can't Hold Us" by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis.
Below is a complete list of the top 10 songs found most frequently on Spotify workout playlists in the U.S.:
1. "The Monster" by Eminem
2. "Timber" by Pitbull
3. "Work B***ch" by Britney Spears
4. "Wake Me Up" by Avicii
5. "Leaving You" by various artists
6. "Roar" by Katy Perry
7. "Can't Hold Us" by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
8. "'Till I Collapose" by Eminem
9. "Blurred Lines" by Robin Thicke
10. "John Doe (ft. Priscilla)" by B.o.B.
Follow Emily on Twitter: @EmLaurence