Pot, meet kettle. Kettle, say hello to your new friend pot. Adrienne Bailon — a person of such topical insignificance that I had to throw her a Google in order to remind myself of who the hell she was (she was in that Disney Channel movie “The Cheetah Girls” and then was in some sort of short-lived, terrible girl band. You’re welcome) — is going around saying that Britney is not a good conversationalist.
Bailon — memories of whom, as I write this, are creeping back — reportedly went on CBS’ “The Talk” and said “she (Spears) can’t hold a conversation. No. They have someone who feeds her what she is supposed to say. Like, she can’t hold a conversation."
Well, like, hold on here, like, one minute. Bailon is not exactly a pillar of elocution and deep thought herself. My Google search led me to a few interviews that proved, as I suspected, that this young lady is probably not up for a Mensa membership anytime soon.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
I’m not ashamed (OK, I’m a little ashamed) to proclaim myself Team Britney. I’m happy to see her cleaning up her act and not being hooked on meth or dead and stuff. So I don’t like to hear about Disney teen star has-beens taking pot-shots at her intellect as a way to get some attention. Like, really.