Angelina Jolie has a perfume to shill, and so she is opening up about her mother. And it's actually really heartwarming.
Chatting with HELLO! the actress, director and activist explains why she’s now adding “beauty icon” to her impossibly long list of passions.
On choosing to be the face of Guerlain's new fragrance Mon Guerlain, Jolie says “it was a brand my mother loved, and that I knew from my childhood. It spoke to her, as it does to me, of beauty history and quality.” The actress continues, “My mother was a very natural woman."
The 41-year old rarely talks about her mother, Marcheline Betrand, who died in 2007 after a long battle with ovarian and breast cancer.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
Honestly, it’s just nice to hear Jolie recalling fond memories of her mother, even if it is in promotion of a product. Keep shilling girl. I’m here for it.