Tiffany Trump was front row at Chinese designer Taoray Wang's runway show Saturday as many designers atNew York Fashion Week flooded the runways with political statements against the the president's politics.
Accompanied by mother Marla Maples andboyfriend Ross Mechanic, Trump soaked in the fashion created by the same designer who made her white dress and coat for the inauguration forher father, President Donald Trump.
All over other runways at New York Fashion Week, designers used clothing, art and music to show their opposition to President Trump's controversial policies and executive orders.
From underwear with the slogan "No Ban, No Wall," to models sporting white bandanas to indicate solidarity and inclusivity, the anti-Trump messages were not subtle at fashion week.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures