Officials have announced the lineup for this year’s Brooklyn Book Festival.
More than 130 authors will attend the yearly event, which will be Sept. 22 at several locations in Brooklyn, including Borough Hall and the Brooklyn Historical Society.
The festival will be supplemented with seven days of events at various places, such as parks and libraries, starting Sept. 16.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
The Brooklyn Book Festival is the largest free literary event in the city, featuring author talks and various panels for all literary levels.
More than 40,000 visitors attended last year.
Brooklyn borough president Marty Markowitz announced the lineup with prose full of puns.
“Brooklyn, or ‘Book-lyn,’ is the editorial capital of America and the writer’s capital of the world, all contributing to our growing reputation as our country’s creative hub and the literary center of the universe,” he said. "Make sure you ‘book’ Sept. 22."
Scope out the full author list here.