Metro's Thursday night TV breakdown.
COMPETITION. In a gross season finale, contestants with gross jobs, like poop scooping and roach poaching (their descriptors, not ours), have to compete in gross challenges. It’s going to be gross, is what we’re saying.
Season Finale, 8 p.m., ABC
‘Million Second Quiz’
GAME SHOW. Wait, it’s already the season finale of this show? It feels like it just started, like, seconds ago. In the finale, the perfectly coiffed humanoid media robot known as Ryan Seacrest announces the interactive game show’s winner.
Season Finale, 8 p.m., NBC
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
‘Money From Strangers’
GAME SHOW. To win money tonight, the contestants have to massage some muffins in public. Muffin Massage would be a really good name for a really bad band, by the way.
11 p.m., MTV
‘Love For Sail’
REALITY. This is a new dating show that takes place on a cruise ship. We have a feeling there will be a lot of men overboard — to escape the desperate hordes of seasick/lovesick single women.
Series Premiere, 11 p.m., LRW