So far, we’re loving The Bachelorette season starring lawyer Rachel Lindsay. In fact, this Monday night reality show pretty much makes Mondays okay in our books. Rachel is equal parts kind and humorous (and did we mention beautiful), and we’re waiting to see who she picks in the Bachelorette finale with eager anticipation.
When is The Bachelorette finale?
Now, the show is down to the final three contestants and we can’t help but wonder: When will The Bachelorette finale get here already? Well, turns out, The Bachelorette finale is coming soon enough. The final episode, in which the winner of the hit TV show will be revealed, airs on Monday, August 7th. The show time for the ABC show finale is the regular 8pm EST. Who’s tuning in with us?
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
Last night’s episode featured the three finalists meeting Rachel’s loving family in her hometown of Dallas, Texas. There, the gentleman had the chance to meet some key players in Rachel’s life and see a bit of what The Lone Star State is all about. With some heated moments as Rachel’s family grilled potential mates for the star, we’re looking forward to seeing how it all shakes out in The Bachelorette season finale.
For now, we’re looking forward to The Bachelorette: Men Tell All special episode which airs this coming Monday, July 31st at 8pm EST. There, former suitors will rehash old beef, host Chris Harrison will bring the drama and LOLs and you can expect some curveballs to be thrown into the television show’s mix as well.
We’ll see soon enough who wins in The Bachelorette season finale, but for now, we’re keeping our fingers and toes crossed that Rachel winds up with the true and lasting love — and that proposal — the reality show star seeks. Grab your snacks, crack open that bottle of refreshing rosé and get ready for a very, very special and interesting Bachelorette finale, y’all!