Get ready for Dancing with the Stars season 25 to twirl into your living room on TV tonight, because the ABC show is coming back to the small screen.
Although the cast of this season was announced at the beginning of September on “Good Morning America,” in case you missed it, standouts that you’re going to want to see tackle difficult dance moves include NBA star Derek Fisher, Frankie Muniz of “Malcolm in the Middle” fame, boyband heartthrob Nick Lachey and NFL wide receiver Terrell Owens.
Just in case there’s a dancer you root for, you should check out the official pairings of professional dancers and celebrities below:
– Victoria Arlen with Val Chmerkovskiy
– Nikki Bella with Artem Chigvintsev
– Barbara Corcoran with Keo Motsepe
– Derek Fisher with Sharna Burgess
– Jordan Fisher with Lindsay Arnold
– Debbie Gibson with Alan Bersten
– Nick Lachey with Peta Murgatroyd
– Vanessa Lachey with Maksim Chmerkovskiy
– Frankie Muniz with Witney Carson
– Terrell Owens with Cheryl Burke
– Sasha Pieterse with Gleb Savchenko
– Drew Scott with Emma Slater
– Lindsey Stirling with Mark Ballas
Perhaps the most interesting question of the season is whether pure power in the sports arena can translate to grace and passion on the dance floor as not just two, but three professional athletes will be battling it out. In case you don’t recognize the same, Victoria Arlen is a former American paralympian swimmer who regained the ability to walk and talk after being in a vegetative state for four years. We’ll have to wait to see if Terrell Owens has an advantage this season as his partner, Cheryl Burke, is not only a professional dancer but also a two-time Dancing with the Stars champion.
So, what time does Dancing with the Stars season 25 start?
You’ll want to turn the TV on in time to catch the kickoff to season 25 tonight, Monday, September 18 at 8 p.m. EST on ABC. The two hour-long premiere will run until 10:01 p.m. EST.
Check your local listings before the show if you don’t know what channel ABC is on in your area so that you don’t miss a second of the glitz and glamour.