In case you missed it, there’s an adorable baby girl who has been single-handedly stealing all the attention from the NBA Playoffs and Finals.
Riley Curry, daughter of Golden State Warriors star Stephen Curry, has been stealing the spotlight from the NBA during Stephen Curry’s success in the playoffs. Whenever he brings her to press conferences she draws all the attention from the media with her cute gestures. She’s become known for grabbing the microphone during interviews and singing Drake lyrics, crawling under tables to play, and giving daddy adorable high-fives before games. It’s safe to say this little toddler has stolen the hearts of all of us.
These moments not only show how adorable she is, but we get to see a glimpse of a father-daughter relationship we can all appreciate.
- PHOTOS: Celebrities attend 'Avengers: Endgame' premiere in Los Angeles29 Pictures
- PHOTOS: This Pakistani waiter looks just like Peter Dinklage8 Pictures
Here’s a roundup of Riley’s cutest moments caught on camera to remind us this is her world and we are all just living in it.
Before Game 1 of the Finals
Riley steals the show
Riley's victory dance
Latest From ...
- Cambodia's royal oxen predict plentiful rice harvest amid EU tariffsPolish sextuplets surprise parents and doctors expecting fiveEntertainment
- Lamb of God on 15 years of their breakthrough album, ‘Ashes of the Wake’American Football throw out the handbook to find new life on 'LP3'Lifestyle
- Mets analyst Ron Darling diagnosed with thyroid cancerTop online horse betting site for 2019 Kentucky Derby
- Cambodia's royal oxen predict plentiful rice harvest amid EU tariffsPolish sextuplets surprise parents and doctors expecting fiveEiffel Tower climber in custody after daring ascentLamb of God on 15 years of their breakthrough album, ‘Ashes of the Wake’American Football throw out the handbook to find new life on 'LP3'After Run-DMC, hip-hop icon DMC still King of RockMeow hear this: Study says cats react to sound of their name