Look, here's Prince George arriving at his christening in a frilly little dress! Also a bunch of princes and princesses and queens and bishops, but whatever, I wish they'd stepped out of the way so we could see more of George waving his chubby little fists.
At five months, George is starting to look a lot like his dad Prince William - they have the same color hair, and about the same amount of it. The only difference is that William is always so carefully affable, while George looks significantly more despotic. "Bring me the finest binkies in the land!" he appears to be thinking. "Or else I shall have you sent to the Tower!"
Of course, that is probably what all babies are thinking.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
The street scene outside George's christening was made up of a very small collective of ‘loyalist royalists’, passing American tourists and journalists showing the best of British by forming an orderly queue for quotes from the “superfans.”
“I came up with the title the ‘Magnificent Seven’ for Prince George’s godparents,” gushes a proud John Loughrey. It’s the tame pinnacle on an otherwise placid occasion for the royal enthusiast.