Remember tan mom — the Nutley, N.J. woman charged with child endangerment after she was accused of letting her 5-year-old daughter get into a tanning booth?
Well, Patricia Krentcil has been keeping busy since her freakishly bronzed face became a national symbol for "tanerexia." After her appeal to pose for Playboy was a miserable failure, she turned to another outlet to express herself: a drag show.
Krentcil, appearing visibly intoxicated, took the stage at the appropriately-named "Hot Mess Wednesdays" drag show at XL Nightclub in Manhattan last night — and boy, did it live up to the hype.
The first embarrassing seven-minute video begins with the disheveled tan mom grinding against the drag queen host, who said he "pissed a little" in his pants when he met her earlier in the day.
From there, Krentcil slurs out a few words about not wanting to be disrespected before drunkenly stating, "What you need to know... is that I never took my daughter into the tanning salon.."
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- A look back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
- 2018 Emmy Awards: List of winners, red carpet looks 29 Pictures
Quite the introduction.
Like any responsible host, the drag queen calls on the bartender to get tan mom another drink.
Later in the "interview," Krentcil reiterates her point.
"My daughter was never in that salon... Cha-ching!" she declares.
In the second video below, you can see tan mom being escorted off the stage by two drag queens.
On a side note, it looks like she's been spending less time in the sun.