"Hotline Bling" may have inspired more memes than any other music video in 2015, but it didn't make the top 10 of the most streamed music videos of the year. ZUUS, a multi-channel music video network, has the latest stats on what people have been streaming and Ed Sheeran and his bestie New York City ambassador Taylor Swift reigns supreme.
Sheeran's "Thinking Out Loud" claims the number one spot while Swift's "Style" slides in at number two The playlist as a whole is widely pure pop music. Rap artists like Fetty Wap and Wiz Khalifa rank lower on the list, with Drake not even making the top 30. EDM artists Calvin Harris and Avicii are completely absent, but David Guetta's "Hey Mama" does make the list. See the list of top five music videos streamed below and head to Zuus.com for more.
- Celebrity deaths 2018: All the stars we lost too soon 46 Pictures
- Photos: Starbucks Reserve Roastery NYC reconnects you with your coffee 48 Pictures
1. Ed Sheeran - "Thinking Out Loud"
2. Taylor Swift - "Style"
3. Maroon 5 - "Sugar"
4. Mark Ronson - "Uptown Funk"
5. Hozier - "Take Me To Church"
Follow Emily on Twitter: @EmLaurence