In her first MTV Video Music Awards appearance in seven years, Britney Spears stunned in yet another incredible comeback show.
Spears began the performance with her 2016 hit offGlory, "Make Me." Collaborator G-Eazy joined halfway through with their rendition of his current hit, "Me Myself and I."
All I needed was Britney Spears + G-Eazy to ~ get me through the night ~Posted by MTV on Sunday, August 28, 2016
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures