Chris Brown went on Good Morning America this morning, and like most Chris Brown appearances, it was full of awkward talking-around-the-issues, feeble blame-shifting and a particularly Nixonian sense of victimization.
As host Robin Roberts tries to steer the conversation towards Rihanna, Brown unleashed his usual brand of self-aggrandizing self-pity, saying his new album "F.A.M.E." stands for "Forgiving All My Enemies," whom he described as "haters and naysayers."
TMZ reports that, after the segment, Brown was so upset about the media continuing to bring up his violent reputation that he freaked out and trashed his dressing room:
We're told Brown was out of control, and one source present tells us he smashed a window in his dressing room, and the glass shattered and some shards fell onto 43rd and Broadway. ABC security tells TMZ ... the window was shattered with a chair.
[...] And sources say ... on his way out of the building, Brown confronted a segment producer, got in his face and stared him down. People from the show got in between Chris and the producer to diffuse the situation.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
(The window is currently being repaired, per TMZ.)
Brown later tweeted, "I'm so over people bringing this past sh*t up!!! Yet we praise Charlie sheen and other celebs for there bullsh*t!" (He has since deleted the tweet.) Well, at least we agree with the second part of that! (via NY Mag)