LOS ANGELES, Aug 31 (Reuters) - - Madame Tussauds Hollywood unveiled its latest wax figure double on Tuesday - a statue of late pop star Selena Quintanilla.
Dozens of fans watched the unveiling of the life-size figure alongside the singer's relatives, which marked the 21st anniversary of "Dreaming Of You", Selena's final studio album.
The Mexican-American singer died aged 23 after she was shot and killed by the president of her fan club, Yolanda Saldivar, at a Texas motel on March 31, 1995.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
(Reporting By Reuters Television)