After answering a slew of parenting-related questions while promoting "Friends with Kids," Megan Fox is reportedly expecting her first child with husband Brian Austin Green, according to Star magazine. "They just found out," a source claims, "and are incredibly excited." The happy couple won't be sharing the news just yet, though, the source warns: "It's still early, so they are only telling close friends and family members."
After reportedly dating quietly for several months, Michelle Williams and Jason Segel stepped out in public as a couple for the first time, taking a post-dinner stroll in Brooklyn, according to Us Weekly. "He put his arm around her and made her laugh as they walked," a source says. "[They] seemed very relaxed." And Segel was spotted the next day bonding with Williams' 6-year-old daughter, Matilda. The source adds that the couple is "trying to make it work. She hasn't been this happy in a long time."
Before "Two and a Half Men" can get renewed for another season, producers have to strike a deal with new star Ashton Kutcher, whose contract only covered on season, according to Hollyscoop. "I don't see any reason to continue without him," the show's creator, Chuck Lorre, says. "He's a delight, he's a really nice man and he's a really easy-going guy, he's very relaxed and very professional. He shows up and he's ready to work, he's prepared and he brings it." He's also already the highest-paid actor on the show, earning a reported $700,000 per episode this season. But then ousted star Charlie Sheen was pulling in $1.25 million an episode before he was fired.
With her probation set to end today, Lindsay Lohan is bracing as another legal battle heats up. Thaer Kamal has reportedly handed over surveillance footage he claims shows the actress hitting him with her car and then driving away outside a Hollywood hookah lounge, according to Radar Online. And Kamal's lawyers may be interested in more than just a hit-and-run investigation, as reports recently surfaced that Kamal has a history of insurance fraud, something he vehemently denies. "Thaer feels that Lindsay's camp has bullied him by making up stories that he was being investigated for insurance fraud," a source says. "[His lawyers] will be investigating who made those false statements about Thaer being the focus of insurance fraud investigations and will take the appropriate legal action against those responsible for the false and defamatory comments if necessary."
Justin Bieber latest Twitter antics are causing him some legal trouble. Bieber posted a random phone number — minus the final digit — and wrote, "Call me right now." Two Texas residents reportedly received more than 1,000 phone calls and are now suing the Canadian pop star for damages due to "reckless behavior," according to Hollyscoop. What kind of damages are we talking about? They're reportedly after tickets to a Bieber concert, an apology and an endorsement of an online business run by one of the plaintiffs, among other things.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures