Metro's Weekend TV breakdown.
‘Styled to Rock’
FASHION. This is a show produced/co-hosted by Rihanna that is a pretty obvious attempt to cash in on some of that "Project Runway" popularity. Except, in this show, the designers have to design a look for a famous musician each week, which is actually a semi-cool twist. Tonight, they’re tasked with creating a “sultry look” for Miley Cyrus. What does clothing for Miley consist of these days anyway, fishing wire and some lube?
Friday, 8 p.m., BRAVO
‘Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth’
SPECIAL. Mike Tyson: the man, the myth, the legend. This is a Spike Lee presentation of the former heavyweight champ-cum-actor’s one-man stage show, for which Tyson has been touring the U.S. for the better part of the last year — and has received response both positive and distinctly negative (in one of his early dates, he received a death threat). Turn up the volume on your ‘tube, if there’s one thing we know about Tyson (other than his inexplicable and sort of charming love of pigeons) it’s that the man is harder to understand than quantum physics.
Saturday, 8 p.m., HBO
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
‘Saturday Night Live’
COMEDY. Tonight, Lady GaGa is both the host and the musical guest, doing double duty in support of her rather middlingly-performing new album. Are we the only ones who think that Lady GaGa’s wackadoo ship has sailed? Move over GaGa, there’s a new Miley in town. This is what happens when you break out the meat dress too early in your career. Restraint, future pop stars of America, is key.
Saturday, 11:30 p.m., NBC