Metro's weekend TV breakdown.
DRAMA. On tonight’s episode of this drama that started out freaking awesome and has become sort of middling, Dana runs away. According to a whole lot of internet vitriol, there are a more than a few viewers who would like Dana to die, so we’ll see if that happens.
Sunday, 10 p.m., SHOE
SCARY MOVIES. Let the Halloween programming commence! We love this time of year. Settle in, because AMC is running a “FearFest” of movies all month. Today’s all-day marathon of awesomely schlocky horror flicks kicks off with “A Nightmare on Elm Street” and continues on into the night with the entire Chucky franchise.
Sunday, 10 a.m., AMC
REALITY. This special looks back at “Queer Eye for the Straight Guy,” 10 years later. Remember that show? Probably not, because it was on a DECADE ago. Man, we feel old.
Sunday, 9 p.m., BRAVO
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- A look back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
- 2018 Emmy Awards: List of winners, red carpet looks 29 Pictures
OLD SCHOOL SITCOM. Whoa, talk about feeling old. WE is running an all-day “Roseanne” marathon today in honor of the sitcom’s 25th anniversary. The marathon features “fan favorite” and iconic episodes from the show’s nine season run. What is Roseanne Barr up to now? (Probably watching this marathon.)
Friday, 10 a.m. -5 p.m., WE