Two weeks after she was arrested for disorderly conduct and her husband was arrested for a DUI while in Atlanta, Reese Witherspoon is attempting damage control.
“It was one of those nights, we went out to dinner in Atlanta and we had one too many glasses of wine. We thought we were fine to drive and we absolutely were not," she told "Good Morning America."
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
"I had no idea what I was saying that night. I saw him arresting my husband and I literally panicked. I said all kinds of crazy things. I told him I was pregnant – I’m not pregnant. I said crazy things. I have no idea what I was talking about… I was so disrespectful to him.”
She told him she was pregnant? That's so weird. Did she think the officer would be more sympathetic to a drunk pregnant woman?