Here are the answers for SCRABBLEgrams, May 16, 2018.
How to play SCRABBLEgrams
Make a 2 to 7-letter word from the letters in each row. Add points of each word, using scoring directions at right. 7-letter words get a 50-point bonus. "Blanks" used as any latter have no point value. All Judd's words are in the Collins English Dictionary.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
SCRABBLE® and SCRABBLE® Tiles are registered trademarks. All rights in the game are owned in the U.S. by Hasbro Inc., in Canada by Hasbro Canada Inc., and elsewhere by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited, a subsidiary of Mattel Inc.