The New York City Half Marathon is Sunday and there will be several street closures thoughout manhattan beginning as early as 7:30am to 1pm.
If you need to be in the city today, you probably should just use public transportation.
The following streets will be closed:
- Central Park South between 7th Avenue and 5th Avenue
- Grand Army Plaza between 59th Street and 60th Street
- Central Park East Drive between 60th Street and 72nd Street
- Central Pak Center Drive between 59th Street and Central Park East Drive
- Central Park East Drive between 72nd Street and 110th Street/Lennox Avenue
- 110th Street between Lenox Avenue and Frederick Douglass Circle
- Frederick Douglass Circle (entire traffic circle)
- Central Park West Drive between Central Park East Drive and 59th Street
- Central Park South between 7th Avenue and Columbus Circle (alternate)
- 7th Avenue between 59th Street and 42nd Street
- 42nd Street between 7th Avenue and West Side Highway
- West Side Highway (Northbound) between 42nd Street and 44th Street
- West Side Highway (Southbound) between 44th Street and Battery Park Underpass
- West Street between Morris Street and Battery Place (alternate)
- Battery Place between West Street and State Street (alternate)
- State Street between Battery Place and Pearl Street (alternate)
- Battery Park Underpass between West Side Highway (Southbound) and FDR Drive/South Street Exit/Old Slip
- Whitehall Street between Water Street and South Street (alternate)
- South Street between Whitehall Street and Old Slip (alternate)
- Maiden Lane between South Street and Water Street
- Water Street between Maiden Lane and Wall Street
Expect delays and closures in and around these areas up until 2 P.M. or when the areas are cleared out. Use public transportation.
Check out the NYC Half Marathon below.