Talk about a room with a view — this Battery Park apartment has several.
Located at the Ritz-Carlton at 10 West St., the duplex has been dubbed a 5,088-square-foot”townhouse in the sky,” by its listing with TOWN Residential. According to a spokeswoman from the real estate firm, theowner originally bought 31E and lived in the unit for a few years before buying 32E and completing a full-gut renovation and combination.
This five-bedroom, six-bathroom home doesn’t come cheap, however, or even semi-expensive. For $12,888,000, there are not only the views — “Statue of Liberty, Governor’s Island, Verrazano Bridge and further panoramas of the New York Harbor” —but also the finishes to match.
- 600-bottle wine cellar and full bar featuring walnut wood paneling
- 1,400-square-foot-plus master wing, including a spa-inspired bathroom, windowed changing room and library, all with water views.
- Lutron lighting system, Audio Request music server with speakers throughout, Niles receiver, and electronic blackout shades
- Venetian plaster walls
- Several hidden storage areas in the home
- Building with a 24-hour doorman and concierge, room service, housekeeping, valet parking, fitness center, spa, business center and restaurant
Even if you can’t afford the views —which even include a closet that looks out onto the scenic urban landscape—then take a look at these photos of the apartment and see if you can spot Lady Liberty.