Kellan Lutz.|Lyn Hughes Photography1/4 Kellan Lutz.|Lyn Hughes Photography
Michael Strahan and Fern Mallis.|Lyn Hughes Photography2/4 Michael Strahan and Fern Mallis.|Lyn Hughes Photography
Martha Stewart.|Lyn Hughes Photography3/4 Martha Stewart.|Lyn Hughes Photography
Tom and Mara Hutton and Kellan Lutz.|Lyn Hughes Photography4/4 Tom and Mara Hutton and Kellan Lutz.|Lyn Hughes Photography
Celebrities, VIPs and fashion industry titans came together at the Grand Hyatt hotel last night for the the YMA Fashion Scholarship Fund’s 80th Annual Geoffrey Beene National Scholarship Awards Dinner. The gala celebrated the 2017 Fashion Scholarship Fund class and eight Geoffrey Beene National Scholarship finalists, awarding nearly $1.5 million in scholarships throughout the evening.
The crowd cheered on the eight finalists, selected from top colleges and universities around the country, who were awarded grants for either $10,000 or $30,000 to allow them to further the pursuit of their education and career goals.
Here are some pictures from last nights event.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures