Ashton Kutcher may come off as a silly dude, but with a net worth of $140 million, he proves that he doesn't just play successful men, like Steve Jobs, in movies, he's one in his own right. Now, he's using his influence to help others get ahead. E! News reports that the "Two and a Half Men" star is partnering with Popexpert to give career advise in video form to anyone willing to fork over $5 to hear what he has to say. "Ashton is passionate about giving back and being about to mentor to young people," a source tells E! News.
Popexpert specializes in "how to" and lecture videos to teach people new skills. Some videos are more hobby-based, like learning how to play guitar, while others are more career-oriented, such as an intro to marketing class. Kutcher will be a sort-of video based professor on the site. The first "class" is $5 and it's $10 for each following class.
The site hasn't formally announced the partnership yet and is keeping the live-date for the first video on lock. But rest assured, Kutcher's "no strings attached" advice is on the way.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures