Makeup artist Bobbi Brown has another title to add to her resume: editor-in-chief of Yahoo! Beauty, which launched today. "I believe that true beauty comes from within. I’ve always said that beauty is more than makeup. It’s about how you take care of yourself, what you eat and drink and what you do to celebrate your individuality. Today, I’m excited to debutYahoo Beauty,a new digital magazine that we hope will inspire all of us to live beautifully," Brown announced in a press release.
With its mix of celebrity features and service pieces, the site does have a magazine feel to it. But of course, since it's online, it can offer more than just helpful articles and pretty photos. There are how-to beauty and hair tutorials, which will consistently be added to the site as well as video Q&As, where the editors answer readers' beauty questions.
Follow Emily on Twitter: @EmLaurence
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures