You don’t need to move to Paris to dwell in a “city of love.” It turns out that Boston is one of the best cities in the country to be looking for love. That's according to Rent.com's new list of“Top 10 Cities for Singles.”
Based on rental data from Rent.com and demographics from Onboard Informatics, factors like concentration of single adults, safety, nightlife activity, variety of dining and coffee shop density were evaluated on a 1,000 point scale to find the top ten cities for seeking out a significant other.
While San Francisco landed in the top spot on the list, Boston came in strong at number 4, behind New York and Washington, D.C. With single adults making up about a third of its total population, Boston is home to more than just the Red Sox, although going to see a game at Fenway isn’t a half bad date idea. Boston’s nightlife and restaurant option indices might pale in comparison to Manhattan’s – at only 192 and 224, respectively – but lifestyle and safety are still ranked fairly high. Singles looking to mingle in a more New England-style atmosphere can choose from any of Boston’s many museums and thriving restaurant scene to find a date.
The full list of cities is below:
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
- 2018 Emmy Awards: List of winners, red carpet looks 29 Pictures