Are you passionate about your health – and about the health of others? Do you keep up with the latest health and nutrition news?
Fox News Health recently reported on a study that found that as many as 30% of US adults regularly skip breakfast – and that could have a serious impact on their health. People who eat breakfast daily, according to the study findings, are less likely to have risk factors associated with cardiovascular disease, such as high cholesterol and elevated blood pressure.
Every day, it seems, there are exciting findings like this that help us learn more about the role nutrition plays in our health. If you are interested in a career that enables you to stay current with the most recent health trends while helping others live a healthy lifestyle, then the burgeoning fields of wellness and health promotion might be perfect for you!
- Celebrity deaths 2018: All the stars we lost too soon 45 Pictures
- 10 finalists for TIME Person of the Year 2018 11 Pictures
Cambridge College’s new Bachelor of Science in Wellness and Health Promotion is geared for adult learners and designed to provide you with the skills you need to help educate, empower and coach people and communities to sustain and promote healthy lifestyles. Some of the program benefits include:
• Prepares you for a career as a health and wellness coach or educator in community health initiatives, corporate wellness programs, public and private educational settings, and fitness and wellness facilities.
• Offers a fully accredited, cutting-edge curriculum taught by expert, hands-on faculty members.
• Flexible and convenient with online, evening, and weekend classes available.
• Affordable for a great education AND a great value!
Americans are living longer than ever before – and yet at the same time public health issues like obesity, heart disease and diabetes are reaching critical proportions that are impacting us a society. As a result, demand for trained wellness and health promotion professionals is skyrocketing.
Learn more about exciting careers in this growing field by visiting us atwww.cambridgecollege.edu today, or attend our upcoming Information Session on February 28th at 6pm, at our main campus located on 1000