1. A naked streaker shocked Hayden Panettiere as she attempted to present the award for Best Song on Sunday night’s show. Panettiere handled it like a pro — asking him questions before he ran offstage.
2. Tomo Milicevic, Shannon Leto and Jared Leto from the band Thirty Seconds to Mars won the Best Alternative Award and Best World Stage Award on
3. After a long week of lows born from the “Baby Bieber” drama, Justin Bieber capped it off on a high note, winning two major awards — Best Male and Best Pop Artist.
4. Bruno Mars performed his hit song “Marry You” onstage. He also bagged the awards for Best Push and Best New Artist.
5. Lady Gaga was the big winner, clinching four major awards including Biggest Fans, Best Female, and Best Song and Best Video for her monster hit “Born This Way." She also debuted the live performance of her latest single, “Marry the Night.”
6. “American Idol” alum Adam Lambert rocked the house with Brian May, the legendary guitarist of Queen, during the live show. Queen was honored with the Global Icon Award.