Credit: Flickr, Andy Rusch, Creative Commons1/9
Credit: Flickr, Andy Rusch, Creative Commons
Credit: Flickr, tiina93, Creative Commons2/9
Credit: Flickr, tiina93, Creative Commons
Credit: Flickr, Helena Jacoba, Creative Commons3/9
Credit: Flickr, Helena Jacoba, Creative Commons
Credit: Flickr, panli54, Creative Commons4/9
Credit: Flickr, panli54, Creative Commons
Credit: Flickr, Tricia Hall, Creative Commons5/9
Credit: Flickr, Tricia Hall, Creative Commons
Credit: Flickr, Tobias Wrzal, Creative Commons6/9
Credit: Flickr, Tobias Wrzal, Creative Commons
Credit: Flickr, Steve Burke, Creative Commons7/9
Credit: Flickr, Steve Burke, Creative Commons
Credit: Flickr, Scott Uzi, Creative Commons8/9
Credit: Flickr, Scott Uzi, Creative Commons
Credit: Flickr, Franklin Heijnen, Creative Commons9/9
Credit: Flickr, Franklin Heijnen, Creative Commons
Dream job alert: If you love playing with cats all day, and you’re also looking for a career change, then it's time to polish up your dusty resume.
A veterinary clinic located in Dublin, Ireland, has a job opening that involves cuddling adorable kittens for a living. If you're a cat lover, then this could be your dream job.
Just Cats Veterinary Clinic & Cattery is currently searching for a “cat cuddler” to join their team. According to the job listing on their website, you must be a “crazy cat person,” understand “cattitude” and feel “warm and fuzzy” when you pet cats. If that’s you, and you’re looking to relocate to Dublin, Ireland, then you should apply. Even if you're not considering packing up your life and moving overseas, this job might just be what it takes to convince you.
There are some serious requirements for the position that you would need to have to be considered for the job.
From the job listing:
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
"The ideal candidate must have gentle hands capable of petting and stroking cats for long periods of time."
"They need to be softly spoken and capable of cat whispering to calm the nerves of some of our inpatients."
"An ability to understand different types of purring is a distinct added advantage in helping you secure this position with us."
If you truly believe this is your lifelong dream, and you’re the purr-fect fit for this job – don’t hesitate to apply. We can't say you'll have stiff competition since the requirements involve being warm and fuzzy, but we foresee a huge stack of applications in this clinic's future.