Get ready, because McDonald’s is bringing back Global McDelivery Day this month. Here's everything you need to know about the return of this popular promotion.
What is McDonald's Global McDelivery Day?
As the name suggests, McDelivery Day is about celebrating all the ways to have McDonald's sent right to your door. The fast-food company has teamed up with UberEats for the promotion, which comes with a few extra goodies (aside from your Happy Meal toy, of course).
For this year's McDelivery Day, fans who order McDonald's through UberEats will have the chance to score some sweet, retro swag. Users who place an order of at least $5 will receive one free item from the special ‘90s Throwback Collection, while supplies last. The collection isn't for sale, so this will be the only opportunity to snag funky and fresh items like Big Mac fanny packs, a McDonald’s jean jacket, fries socks, bandanas, plus t-shirts, popsockets and a slew of other items. The giveaway will be limited to one item per order.
McDonald's restaurants in the New York, Boston and Philadelphia areas, as well as across the country and world, are set to take part in the promotion. You can check out a full list of participating restaurants at mcdeliveryatmcdonalds.com.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- A look back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
- 2018 Emmy Awards: List of winners, red carpet looks 29 Pictures
When is McDonald's Global McDelivery Day?
McDonald's is set to bring back the promotion for one day only on July 19. The festivities are set to begin at 10:30 a.m. or 11 a.m., depending on the lunch menu start time for participating local restaurants in your area. For more information about Global McDelivery Day 2018, head over to mcdeliveryatmcdonalds.com.