OOh, Carrie Prejean. If you weren’t so dumb, we’d probably feel sorry for you.
After the former beauty queen demanded more than a million dollars during the settlement negotiations with Miss California USA Pageant officials for kicking her out “unfairly,” a lawyer for the Pageant showed her his trump card — a Prejean sex tape.
TMZ.com reports that they have seen the tape and that it’s “extremely graphic.” Once Prejean learned that the organization had the tape, she withdrew her demands.
Sex tape? We wonder what the National Organization for Marriage — who paid Prejean to appear in a TV advertisement this year opposing same-sex marriages — thinks about this. Are sex tapes OK as long as those participating are married and not gay? Because Prejean fits only one of those criteria.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures