In honor of National Bike Month, the Bicycle Coalition of Greater Philadelphia just rolled out a citywide bike riding challenge and is busy backing Philly's new road safety campaign, "Give Respect Get Respect." Love 'em or love to yell at them to get out of your way, the bikers are out in full force.
For all those cyclists in the "city of bikerly love," Busybee Homestore stocks several bike-themed accessories in their South Street store and online at store.busybeephilly.com. Mark Miklosovich of Busybee, who says he's been obsessed with bikes for over 25 years, picks a few of his faves.
1. "Busybee loves the idea of a restored vintage bike wheel being used to display photos, postcards or other small personal items," Miklosovich says. Memo board, $95
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
2. "It's function meets style for your pocket, kitchen, or as a great gift," says Miklosovich of this bike chain-turned-bottle opener ($10).
3. "We love how the old chains make for such a unique and attractive wine bottle rack." Wine rack, $125
4. "This is a stylish and comfy screen-printed pillow that makes a statement and celebrates the golden age of cycling." Pillow, $75
Don't forget the coffee table
"'Bike Snob' is a great read for any cycling aficionado," says Miklosovich. "It captures all of the passion, history and absurdities that cyclists have in this 'city of bikerly love, and throughout the country."