Over the weekend, George W. Bush attended nephew Pierce Bush’s wedding in Colorado Springs. With the Rocky Mountains as their backdrop, the 32-year-old son of Neil Bush wed Sarahbeth Melton.
"Got to marry my best friend this weekend! I love you, Sb, and am so blessed to call you my wife!" Pierce posted to Instagram. "Thank you for lighting up my life and being such a positive force for good with everybody you meet, especially me!"
Got to marry my best friend this weekend!I love you, Sb, and am so blessed to call you my wife! Thank you for lighting up my life and being such a positive force for good with everybody you meet, especially me!
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
Lauren, Pierce’s sister and Bush’s niece, shared her own Instagram of the couple which read, "Beyond happy for my brother Pierce and his beautiful bride Sarahbeth who tied the knot in the majestic Rocky Mountains yesterday!"
Bush’s daughter Jenna Bush Hager also attended the wedding, PEOPLE reports.
Dancing to Dead Or Alive's "You Spin Me Round (Like a Record)" — not to be confused with Flo Rida’s 2009 hit, "Right Round" — played by wedding band Great Family Reunion, Bush, 71, gets down.
Watch the footage below:
He does a quick series of head bangs, then goes into a move that resembles when you grab someone by the shoulders and try shaking some sense into them.
Bush, though, was most likely gearing up for a conga line.
And, if that wasn’t enough for you, here’s a nice mashup we found of the former president dancing all over the world.
The last time footage of Bush went viral was when he glumly slipped on a rain poncho during Trump's inauguration. His face = priceless.