Mid-century modern lovers, get excited. This month, Ikea introduced its hotly anticipated 2013 Stockholm collection, inspired by the stylish ’50s and ’60s.
The sophisticated premium line, which first launched in 1984, consists of high-quality materials such as leather, full-grain wood and bone china, and is still available in the price-points we love the brand for.
Despite its upscale, more grown-up feel, the Stockholm collection incorporates some of our favorite trends such as sexy walnut wood furnishings and bright, eye-catching colors (organic color schemes like the Kelly green and citrus yellow are a nod to nature — part of the line’s design focus).
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures