Wine lovers will find their perfect match in this Brooklyn Heights townhouse.
It not only features a butler’s pantry with four wine fridges to keep your vino at the right temperature for guests, but a wine cellar for avid collectors.
Located on a cul-de-sac, at 44 Grace Court, the single-family home is described as “Italianate” in style, with an iron works facade.
- Celebrity deaths 2018: All the stars we lost too soon 46 Pictures
- Photos: Starbucks Reserve Roastery NYC reconnects you with your coffee 48 Pictures
The inside, according to its listing from Corcoran, includes original details and modern finishes in 5,500 squarefeet of living space on five floors for $8,450,000:
- Original moldings, parquet floors, walnut and mahogany woodwork
- Master bedroom with custom built dressing room with window, and en-suite bathroom
- Fully-equipped marble wet bar, which connects to a family room with access to the landscaped garden via spiral staircase
- A basement with a fully-equipped wine-cellar, large cedar closet and laundry room
Also, don't forget theeight —yes, eight —marble fireplaces.
So sit back and relax with your favorite glass of wine as you check out this brownstone.