Whether you loved, hated or Instagrammed yourself in a white comforter version of Jennifer Lawrence's Dior Golden Globes gown, one thing universally agreed upon is that the actress's nails looked fierce. Her vampy burgundy mani immediately caught our eye against the billowy white dress. Turns out, her chic nails were the handiwork of stylist Deborah Lippmann.
Get the Look
1. Lippmann first applied Turn Back Time ($20) anti-aging base coat with light diffusing micronized diamond core powder.
2. She then layered the mulberry opaque pearl lacquer Bitches Brew ($17) to create a luxe, rich look.
- Labrador retriever fetches top U.S. dog breed honor for record 28th year7 Pictures
- Oscars 2019: Red carpet looks and full list of winners36 Pictures
3. Nails and toes were completed with Gel Lab top coat to achieve a high shine, long-wearing finish.