Lindsay Lohan went to jail without much of a fight, but the newly incarcerated starlet isn’t quite comfortable in her new digs: a 12-by-8 cell.
“Understandably, Lindsay’s having a difficult time adjusting, as it would be for anyone,” her attorney, Shawn Chapman Holley, told People.com after a visit. “She’s trying to make the necessary adjustments to an extremely stressful and difficult situation. There were some tears.”
Yes, we suppose it is understandable. But she won’t have to work, is separated from the everyday prisoners, gets her pills delivered, and will likely only spend two air-conditioned weeks behind bars if she behaves. Linds, come on — on the East Coast, we call this a “staycation.”
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
– Today’s Word was written by Monica Weymouth.