A common criticism of reality shows such as “The Bachelorette” is that the contestants are too focused on looks when considering a potential love interest.
The new show “Bagged,” which airs Thursdays at 8 p.m. on the Asian American network MYX TV, turns the traditional dating show on its head by having all of its male contestants wear brightly colored masks on their heads. The only feature recognizable is the shape of their noses.
“It allows a guy to express more of his personality than just rely on his looks,” show participant Eunice Lee told FoxNews.com.
Follow Lakshmi Gandhi on Twitter @LakshmiGandhi.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
- 2018 Emmy Awards: List of winners, red carpet looks 29 Pictures